terça-feira, 15 de março de 2011

ItS a HaRd LiFe


I don't want my freedom
There's no reason for living with a broken heart!

This is a tricky situation
I've only got myself to blame

It's just a simple fact of life
It can happen to anyone


You win - you lose
It's a chance you have to take with love
Oh yeah - I fell in love

And now you say it's over and I'm falling apartIt's a hard life
To be true lovers together
To love and live forever in each others hearts

It's a long hard fight
To learn to care for each other
To trust in one another right from the start


When you're in love

I try to mend the broken pieces
I try to fight back the tears
They say it's just a state of mind
But it happens to everyone

How it hurts - deep inside
When your love has cut you down to size
Life is tough - on your own
Now I'm waiting for something to fall from the skies
And I'm waiting for love

Yes it's a hard life
Two lovers together
To love and live forever in each others hearts
It's a long hard fight
To learn to care for each other
To trust in one another - right from the start

When you're in love

Yes it's a hard life
In a world that's filled with sorrow

There are people searching for love in ev'ry way
It's a long hard fight
But I'll always live for tomorrow



I'll look back on myself and say I did it for love
Yes I did it for love - for love - oh I did it for love


Its a Hard Life - Queen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHP-qgzUVLM

Nunca tinha reparado nesta letra, embora a musica ja a cantarolasse no carro a caminho de trabalho, mas hoje alguem me a mostrou e fez todo o sentido.
Alguem maduro que pensou que aos 40 ou 50 anos é tarde de mais para sofrer de Amor... mas percebeu que não é... e um coraçao partido nesta idade é capaz de ser ainda mais doloroso, mais frustante e mais penoso.
Como a musica diz.... acontece a todos! E o importante nas relaçoes humanas é nunca julgar ninguem, especialmente quando nunca passamos pela mesma situaçao.


No entanto, nunca é tarde para erguer a cabeça, até pq a felicidade é algo que construimos todos os dias... mas ás vezes deixamos de acreditar nela, deixamos de a querer.... deixamos de a procurar... deixamos de nos valorizar.... e especialmente perdemos a capacidade de confiar no outro.


Nunca é tarde para voltar a unir o que o Amor separou...demora, custa, aperta.... mas é possivel!
A Ele dedico uma palavra de força e animo.... pq eu sei que basta acreditar .... e no fundo... só depende de cada um.
Eu acredito que vai passar! Eu sei que vai! * * *
Coragem!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

OlharesCuriosos